Sautéed Greens with Kohlrabi and Pistachios
- 1 1/4 pound kohlrabi, bulbs peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup salted roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1 bunch of greens, finely chopped, stems and center ribs discarded
Very thinly slice peeled kohlrabi. Whisk together lime zest and juice, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss kohlrabi with dressing.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Sauté garlic about 30 seconds. Add greens by the handful, turning and stirring often. When all of the greens are wilted, sauté with 1/2 teaspoon salt until just tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and cool to room temperature. Toss the greens with kohlrabi and pistachios.